Sprung Floor Manero ULTRA-LITE (TM)
Download Folder as pdf (1,4MB)
ultralative among the dance floors
|You can feel it: you tire more easily on hard floors, and your feet burn. Your joints and tendons suffer, and there is often a risk of painful long-term damage.
You know it: cushioned floors are good for you, for your musculoskeletal system, and they reduce the risk of long-term damage. The floors where you perform and train are often relentlessly hard.
You and all stage engineers and stagehands know it: cushioned floor systems are either unavailable, or no-one wants to store or transport these heavy things for “the few” minutes of performance or the “few” hours of training, let alone to spend hours assembling them.
Patent No.: US 8,356,447 B2
That´s why we have developed the portable cusshioned Subfloor Manero ULTRA-LITE for you:
- the active composite foam system provides 37% cushioning
- jigsaw system for easy laying
- low weight and volume saves work, storage and transportation costs up to 70%.
- Manero ULTRA-LITE ist certified acc. to EN 14904 (Sports floor Type2)
Manero is protected EU-community trade mark (009518952) of TÜCHLER Bühnen- & Textiltechnik GmbH. Manero Ultra-Lite patent pending Europe: (A1183/2010), US-patent pending (13/084,631).
Sprung Floor Manero CLASSIC
- cushioned or sprung floor for both portable use or permanent installation
- turns every hard surface such as concrete, asphalt or cast plaster floors into joint saving performance floors
- available in 3 different shock absorbing versions